Sunday 14 December 2008

Layout photos for Page 1 & 2 of my Christmas Album



Here is another close up of Page I. I have so far used up most of the K& Co. chipboard sayings, like the "Celebrate" & "Hope" ones used on this page, even though they are not actually Christmas themed. I also used some little bits of shiny red-mesh from my off-cuts, see top & side.


Here is Page 2. The theme for this page was Weather so I entitled it "We frazzle in the Festive Season" cos we do! I love the red star lace cardstock but can't remember the manufacturer as I bought & used the bulk of it a while ago & this was just a left-over. The little word stickers are from 7 Gypsies & were ones I already had in my stash, not especially Christmas themed.


The sun was drawn for me just a few days before, by my 8 year old daughter, Camryn, who presents me almost daily with artistic creations. I thought it was apt so cut around it quite carefully then backed it onto red glitter bazzill to really make it 'pop'. The yellow checked paper is also an offcut & I think the ribbon is Basic Grey...I have a sickeningly large ribbon collection!


So there we have page 2...please let me know what you think of the album so far. I should probably type out the journalling for you to read but will do that in another post ;-D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: