Sunday 14 December 2008

Layout photo close-ups of page 4 of my Christmas Album


I've used ribbon here & done the same thing, mirror-image, on page 5, so it appears as a double-page at first glance, but each page has a separate title & theme. I will post all the journalling in a later post, for you to read if you are interested. The stamps are real ones off some recent correspondence. To me, using real ephemera/memorabelia is the essence of Scrapbooking.
I sewed the plastic snowflake onto the layout & added a black velvet bow that I made & sewed on. The glossy brad is from Making Memories & the red stars are from the Falalalala letter sticker MM Collection. I decided, for this album, to print all my photos with a white border to save time on matting, what dya think?

The printed paper behind the journalling, that looks like gold, glittery sequins, is actually a free "flyer" catalogue for perfume. Nice huh?! The goldy yellow ribbon is Making Memories & the Black & White gingham is plain old haberdashery stuff. I bought a whole roll! The glittery white stickers are DCWV. The little snowman is a no name cheap Chinese embellishment! ;-D

Posted by Picasa

No comments: